LinkedIn provides a way to save posts for future reference. To save a post:1. Click the three lines in the top left corner of the post that you want to save.2. On the right side of the screen, click "Saved Posts."3. In the "Saved Posts" box, type a name for your post and click Save.4. Your post will be saved under that name and it will appear in your list of saved posts on LinkedIn.5. You can also access your saved posts by clicking on your profile icon (in the top right corner of LinkedIn) and then clicking "Saved Posts."If you have any questions about how to see or use your saved posts on LinkedIn, please contact us at [email protected] . Thank you for using LinkedIn!How do I delete a post on LinkedIn?To delete a post:1. Click the three lines in the top left corner of the post that you want to delete.2. On the right side of the screen, click "Delete Post."3. A confirmation message will appear asking if you are sure that you want to delete this post; if so, click Delete Post to confirm your decision and remove this post from your account.- If you deleted this post by mistake, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll help get it back up as soon as possible.- If someone else has already deleted this post, it cannot be restored.- If there is content associated with this deleted post that you need before it's gone forever (like an image), we recommend saving a copy first by clicking on "Save Copy" below:4a- If there is content associated with this deletedpost thatyou need before it's gone forever (like an image), we recommend saving acopy first by clicking on "Save Copy" below:- Once clicked, a pop-up window will ask if you wantto keep or discard this copy; choose Keep Copy ifyou need it later or Discard Copyifyou don't planon usingitanytime soon butwantto make sureitdoesn't getlost.(Please note: The originalpostwill stillbegone)- AfterchoosingKeepCopyorDiscardCopyfromthepop-upwindowbelow,-Click OKtocloseitanddeletethispostalongwithitscontent.(Pleasenoteagainthattheoriginalpostwillstillbesgone)IfyouhaveanyquestionsabouthowtodeleatapostontLinkedInorifyouneedhelp preservingacopyo[email protected]linkedin dot comThankyoutoLinkedInforprovidingthisusefultool!How do I change my email address on LinkedIn?You can change your email address easily through My Account > Profile > Email Address Change . Simply enter new information into all required fields and hit Update Profile . You'll receive an email notification confirming your changes - make sure to check your spam folder if anything goes wrong!If you have any questions about changing your email address on LinkedIn, please contact us at [email protected] dot com . Thank you for using LinkedIn!Can I block people from contacting me through LinkedIn?Yes - Blocking someone from contacting you through LinkedIn is easy thanks to our blocking feature . To block someone:1a- From within their profile page , hover over their name until they start flashing ().2a- Click Block Contact next to their name3a- Enter why you're blocking them (optional)4a- Click Confirm Block ContactWhenblockedfromcontactingmethroughLinkedinIcanviewmyprofilepagewithoutthemflashingnorickingmeintoanynewconversationsuntilIunblockthemagainThankyoutolinkedinforthisusefulfeature!What isLinkedIn Pulse?LinkedIn Pulse is our monthly newsletter which includes updates about what's happening with LinkedIN members around the world including industry news, job postings, tips & tricks etc...
How do I view my saved posts on LinkedIn?
If you have LinkedIn account, you can view your saved posts by following these steps:1. Log in to your LinkedIn account2. Click on the Profile tab3. Under "Posts," click on the "Saved Posts" link4. You will see a list of all your saved posts5. To view a specific post, click on its title6. You can also search for specific keywords or phrases7. To delete a post, select it and press the Delete key8. If you want to keep a post but change some of its details, select it and click on the Edit button9. Under "Details," you can edit the text of the post10. To share a post with others, select it and press the Share button11. To remove all saved posts from your profile, click on the Clear All Posts link12.To learn more about using LinkedIn features, visit our website at
How can I access my saved LinkedIn articles?
LinkedIn allows you to access your saved articles in a few different ways.
You can open the LinkedIn article page where you saved it, or go to the Articles section of your profile and select the article from there. You can also find the article by searching for it on LinkedIn. Finally, if you're using LinkedIn on a mobile device, you can access your saved articles by tapping on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and selecting My Posts.
Where can I find my saved content on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn provides a way for users to see their saved posts, which is accessible through the "My Profile" tab. To find your saved content, navigate to the "Posts" section of your LinkedIn profile and select the date range you want to view. You can also search for specific keywords or phrases in this section.If you're having trouble finding your saved content on LinkedIn, we recommend contacting our support team for assistance. They can help you locate any posts that you've made on LinkedIn and may be able to provide additional tips on how to use LinkedIn's features.
Is there a way to bookmark articles on LinkedIn?
There is a way to bookmark articles on LinkedIn. To do this, first open the article you want to bookmark in your LinkedIn reading window. Next, click the three lines in the top left corner of the article that say "Bookmark This Article." Finally, select "Bookmark This Article As" and choose a name for the bookmark. You can also add a note to the bookmark if you want.
Can I save LinkedIn posts for later reading?
Yes, you can save LinkedIn posts for later reading. To do this:
- Open your LinkedIn profile and click on the "Saved Posts" link in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the "Saved Posts" page, select a post from your timeline or search results that you want to read later.
- Click on the "Save As..." button next to the post's title and choose a location on your computer where you want to save it.
What is the best way to keep track of saved articles on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn offers a way to keep track of your saved articles. To do this, open LinkedIn and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. From here, select "Saved Articles." You'll see a list of all the articles you've saved on LinkedIn. To view a specific article, just click on it and it will open in its own window. Additionally, you can also access your saved articles by clicking on the "My Saved Articles" link at the bottom of any page on LinkedIn. This will take you to a list of all your saved articles, sorted by date. Finally, if you want to delete an article from your saved list, just click on it and hit the "Delete" button next to it.
Does anybody know how to see their 'Saved Posts' section on LinkedIn mobile app?
I've tried searching for a solution but haven't had any luck. I'm assuming it's somewhere on the app, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be much appreciated!
- On the LinkedIn mobile app, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap on 'Settings'.
- Under 'Profile', tap on 'Saved Posts'.
- You'll see all of your posts that you've saved on LinkedIn. You can also see which post was most recently saved and whether or not anyone has commented on it.
Why can't I see my 'Saved Posts' when logged into the Linkedin app?
If you have linked your LinkedIn account to your Facebook account, the saved posts from LinkedIn may be visible on Facebook. If you have linked your LinkedIn account to a Google+ account, the saved posts from LinkedIn may be visible on Google+. If you have not linked your LinkedIn account to any other accounts, the saved posts from LinkedIn will not be visible on any other platforms.
Where have all the Saved Posts gone in the new Linkedin interface??!?!?
If you're having trouble seeing your saved posts on LinkedIn's new interface, here are a few tips to help:
- Make sure you're signed in to LinkedIn and have the latest version of the app installed.
- Navigate to your profile page and click on the "Posts" tab at the top.
- If you don't see any recent posts, make sure you've recently saved them by clicking on the "Saved Posts" button at the bottom of your post list.
- If still no luck, try clearing your cache or cookies on your device before signing in again.
How do you save an article/post to read later on Linkedin??
1. On the left-hand side of your LinkedIn homepage, click on the three lines in the top-left corner of your screen2. In the drop-down menu that appears, select "Saved Posts"3. A list of all of your posts will appear4. Click on the post you want to save5. On the right-hand side of your screen, under "Action," select "Copy Link."6. Paste this link into a text message or an email and send it to yourself7. You can now read this post later8. To view saved posts again, go to your LinkedIn homepage and under "Saved Posts," select "All Posts."9. Under "Type," choose "Post."10. Under "Title," type in the title of the post you want to view11. Underneath each post, there is a number next to it (1 for first post, 2 for second post etc.)12. Click on any number to open that particular post13. If you want to share this article with someone else on LinkedIn, copy and paste the link into a message or an email14.
need help finding saved posts function in new linkedin interface?
If you're looking for a way to see your saved posts on LinkedIn, you may want to check out the "Saved Posts" function. This feature allows you to view all of your past posts on LinkedIn in one place. You can also use this function to find specific posts that you've written. Simply click on the "Saved Posts" tab located at the top of your profile page and then select the post that you want to view. You can also search for specific keywords or phrases using the "Search" box. If you need help finding saved posts in your new LinkedIn interface, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to assist you with whatever questions or concerns that you may have.
how do i get back to my saved articles after i've logged out of linkedin?
If you have logged out of LinkedIn, and want to see your saved articles, follow these steps:
- Log back in to LinkedIn.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen (the one with your name at the top).
- Under "My Profile," click on "Saved Articles."
- You'll see a list of all your saved articles, as well as a link to each one. Click on any article to read it.